Monday, June 27, 2011

End Of The Journey

And so ends my first ever blog. I decided for my last post here, I would quickly mention how this class went for me. As I've said before, this was not only my first summer class, but first online class as well. Really different for me, but definitely something I enjoyed. I could definitely see myself doing a class like this again in the future. Being able to space out the workload on my own time within the weeks allotted really was the best part for me.

As for the material itself, I actually found a lot of it challenging. But in a good way. I think there are a few theories I may be able to take with me. Something that will definitely stick out for me was the movie, Age of Stupid. I'm sure I would never have seen it otherwise and even though a lot of it I kind of scoffed at and rolled my eyes, there were some things in there I agreed with and found interesting.

I can't really think of any negatives about my experiences on the other hand. Well, only negative thing for me was having to go away for 2 weeks without internet or a car... That kind of didn't help very much. But as for the class itself, can't think of a negative that stands out.

Overall, I'm glad I took this class. Farewell to y'all and this ends that man's journey. haha, cheesy. :P

1 comment:

  1. Being out of contact for two weeks in a five week class is like not coming to a fall class for, say, OCTOBER. That's rough! But hopefully you also get a sense of what is (not) possible while taking online summer classes.... I enjoyed working with you in 229, and am looking forward to 311! Peace out!

    ReplyDelete